Provides researchers, allied health professionals, nurses and medical educators access to full-text scholarly journals focusing on many medical disciplines. It provides indexing, abstracts and full-text for hundreds of nursing and allied health journals, many of which are peer-reviewed. Total titles indexed: 800+; Full-text titles: 300+.
This database offers detailed "how-to" instructions and creative ideas to meet the interests of virtually every hobby enthusiast. Full text is provided from leading hobby and craft magazines.
- Full text for more than 1,800 magazines and books
- More than 720 videos
- More than 180 full-text hobby profiles
- More than 13,000 full-text recipes
- A unique, dedicated user interface
- Arts and crafts
- Home and garden
- Indoor recreation
- Kids' crafts
- Model building
- Needlecrafts and textiles
- Outdoor recreation
- Performing arts
- Science and technology
- Scrapbooking and papercrafts
- Tutorials and practice tests for elementary through college students
- Practice tests for GED and U.S. Citizenship Tests
- Job search skills including resumes and interviewing
- Offers 90+ courses on topics such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Computer Basics, Internet Basics, and MS Office Products.
Offers 90+ courses on topics such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Computer Basics, Internet Basics, and MS Office Products.
Designed to assist the general public in legal matters of all kinds. Coverage includes exclusive full text for many top consumer legal reference books, thousands of legal forms, and detailed how-to instructions covering a wide-range of legal issues. A majority of the full-text legal reference books are provided through Nolo.
Authoritative database for current issues, studies, thoughts and trends of the legal world. It is an excellent resource for attorneys, educators, business people, law librarians, students, paralegals and others involved with the law. Total titles indexed: 2,200+; Full-text titles: 1,100+.
Contains links to Michigan Newspaper finding aids for news or obituaries by City and County, a list of newspaper holdings on microfilm, newspaper family histories and other newspaper resources.
A selective index to the Bay City Times, 1994-2004, and the Saginaw News. Includes an obituary index to the Bay City Times 1994 – August 2016.