Did you know about all of the wonderful things you can do with the Libby app, provided by the Bay County Library System? If not, meet Libby! Libby is the newer library reading app by OverDrive.
Did you know that with Libby:
- There is no cost! Access to Libby is included for all Bay County residents with your BCLS library card.
- You can borrow ebooks, e-audiobooks, and digital magazines for kids, teens, and adults from your local library for free!
- You can borrow ebooks from your library and enjoy them on your Kindle, tablet or other mobile device.
- You can make any book instantly large print!
- You can listen to audiobooks at your own pace.
- There is no need to return items or worry about due dates! All downloads automatically return themselves when the lending period is up.
- You can borrow and download new content from wherever you may be! All you need is the Libby app and an internet or data connection while downloading; then you can take it anywhere!
- There's no monthly limit to your reading or listening! The only limit is the number of items you can have borrowed at the same time (which is five)!
Check out the links above to look around and get started on Libby or feel free to stop by your local branch for more information! You can also view the helpful Libby tutorial hosted on our YouTube page or check out the Libby Help page here.