Our annual Winter Reading Program has begun! Pick up a log at your branch and return it for your chance to win! Children’s logs will be entered to win a $25 movie theater gift card. Teen and adult logs will be entered in a drawing for a Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet!
All logs must be returned to your branch by 5 pm on Saturday, February 29th. Staff will call winners the next week to come and pick up their prizes!
You may read or listen to anything you’d like, but here are some things our staff has on their To Be Read Lists:
- This Was Our Pact by Ryan Andrews
- Finding Chika by Mitch Albom
- Confession Club by Elizabeth Berg
- Catch and Kill by Ronan Farrow
- New Beginnings at Promise Lodge by Charlotte Hubbard
- The Grand Dark by Richard Kadrey
- The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson
- Grit and Grace: Train the Mind, the Body, Own your Life by Tim McGraw
- Inside Out: A Memoir by Demi Moore
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes
- The Seven Sisters by Lucinda Riley